søndag 25. mai 2014

Utfordring #19 GD og vinnere utfordring #18 / Challenge #19 GD and winners Challenge #18

Hei igjen, og velkommen til en ny utfordring her hos My Besties Norge / Hello again, and welcome to a new challenge her at My Besties Norge, 

Her kommer DT`s Topp 3 liste / Here comes the DT`s top 3 list:


DT gratulerer: / the DT congratulates:
Nr 1 VINNER / No 1.WINNER - 3 stk valgfrie* Sherri Baldy digis / 3 pcs Sherri Baldy digis of your choice*.

Her har du et merke til bloggen din hvis du vil ha / Please grab the badge for your blog if you like!


eller denne / or this one:



Nr 2 / No 2 - 2.Hildes Card


2 stk valgfrie* Sherri Baldy My Besties digis/ 2 pcs Sherri Baldy My Besties digis of your choice*

Nr 3 / No 3 -4.Berit C
1 stk valgfrie* Sherri Baldy My Besties digis / 1 pcs Sherri Baldy My Besties digis of your choice*.

Her har du et merke til bloggen din hvis du vil ha / Please grab the badge for your blog if you like!


eller denne / or this one




og vår Gjestedesigner til neste utfordring hvis hun vil er:


/ and we have picked one person who will be our Guestdesigner next challenge if she likes
and the GD Spot goes to:


Gratulerer så mye jenter - send meg en epost med digivalgene deres. Skriv plassering + Utfordring nr #XX i emnefeltet /
Congratulations Girls - Winners and GD please email me with your digichoices.
Please put your placement + Challenge no #XX in the subject field.


* Digiser av My Besties Norges utvalg / * Digis of the My Besties Norge`s selection.
Bare send inn dine ønsker - jeg har mange av dem. / Just send me your request, I have many of them. 

Email adress: post@scraproom.no
(or send a PM on Facebook; Eva Gro Røsok)


-----------------------------------------------------------------

Og nå til vår GD - denne gangen fra Sverige / 
And now to our GD - This time from Sweden :

Anette Andersson
Hi, my name is Annette, recently turned 45.
I live in Sweden and has been married for 20 years. We have two wonderful sons age, 17 and 20. Another member of our family is our 5 year old flatcoated retiever Kiwa which also takes time.
I work full time as a financial assistant on a newspaper.
Christmas 2006, I started making cards and since then I have been hooked. My favorite is definitely the coloring and then preferably with Copic, but to see the results of a completed card makes me quite happy and satisfied.

I also design for the Paper Nest Dolls Norway, KennyK, The Sketchy Challenges and Sweet Stamps!
Here is my blog: Designette

And here is my GD Card:
(Thank you Anette!!)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Utfordring # 19- / Challenge #19
Tema: Perler
Theme: Pearls / Beads



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Her er litt inspirasjon fra våre flinke DT medlemmer /


Here are som inspiration from our talented DT members.
Motiv: Img 309

Lisbeth


Motiv: I Say A Little Prayer For You

Trine

------------------------------------------------------------------

IDA
IMG 
----------------------------------------------------------------





Sissel




Eva Gro

1 kommentar:

  1. The creation from the team ist so wonderful....thank you for the great inspiration

    I wish you a nice day, nice greeting Andrea from Germany

    SvarSlett

Takk for at du legger igjen en hilsen, den blir lest og satt pris på!/
Thank you for leaving a comment, it will be read and appreciated!