søndag 16. mars 2014

Et nytt DT medlem, Utfordring #14 og vinnere utfordring #13 / A new DT member, Challenge #14 and winners Challenge #13

Hei alle sammen, og velkommen til en ny utfordring her hos My Besties Norge. Denne uken vil vi presentere dere for et nytt DT medlem - si velkommen til:

Hello to you all, and welcome to our new challenge her at My Besties Norge. This week we want to introduce you to a new DT member - please welcome; 

Line Aksberg.
Noen ord om meg;
Hei jeg heter Line, og har holdt på med papir som hobby i ca 12 år.
Startet i det små med å lage album da jeg skulle ha min eldste datter.
Men har gått mere og mere over til å lage kort og andre papirprosjekter.
Elsker for eksempel å ta vare på all slags emballasje for å lage nye esker og bokser jeg kan dekorere.
Har også vært innom de fleste fargeleggingsmetoder, men har nok landet på Copictusjer.

Har 3 jenter i alderen 5-12 år, og papirhobbyen (sammen med strikking ) er mine små pauser i hverdagen. /

Some words about me;
Hello, my name is Line, and I have been crafting for about 12 years. I started making an album when I was pregnant with my oldest daughter, but lately I mainly make cards and other paper projects.
I love to keep packings and such to make new boxes that I decorate.
I have tried many different coloring methods, but my favourite is copic. I have 3 girls between 5-12 y.o. - and crafting (together with knitting) is my small pauses in a busy everyday life.

Velkommen Line / welcome Line!

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Og nå: / and now
Kommer DT`s Topp 3 liste / Comes the DT`s top 3 list:
DT gratulerer: / the DT congratulates:

Nr 1 Vinner / No 1 - Winner 

 45. Mikha Adriani

3 stk valgfrie* Sherri Baldy digis / 3 pcs Sherri Baldy digis of your choice*.

Her har du et merke til bloggen din hvis du vil ha / Please grab the badge for your blog if you like!


eller denne / or this one:



Nr 2 / No 2
2 stk valgfrie* Sherri Baldy My Besties digis/ 2 pcs Sherri Baldy My Besties digis of your choice*


Nr 3 / No 3 

23.Nadia Silvia
1 stk valgfrie* Sherri Baldy My Besties digis / 1 pcs Sherri Baldy My Besties digis of your choice*.

Her har dere et merke til bloggen din hvis dere vil ha / Please grab the badge for your blog if you like!


eller denne / or this one




og vår Gjestedesigner til neste utfordring hvis hun vil er:

/ and we have picked one person who will be our Guestdesigner next challenge if she likes
and the GD Spot goes to:
Gratulerer så mye jenter - send meg en epost med digivalgene deres. Skriv plassering + Utfordring nr #XX i emnefeltet /
Congratulations Girls - Winners and GD please email me with your digichoices.
Please put your placement + Challenge no #XX in the subject field.


* Digiser av My Besties Norges utvalg / * Digis of the My Besties Norge`s selection.
Bare send inn dine ønsker - jeg har mange av dem. / Just send me your request, I have many of them. 

Email adress: post@scraproom.no
(or send a PM on Facebook; Eva Gro Røsok)


-----------------------------------------------------------------

Og nå til vår GD  / 
And now to our GD :

Grandma Bonnie




My main "job" is a Stay At Home Grandma.  I have 4 grandchildren i've watched since they were 3-5 months old.  In between watching my grandkids daily, i craft..my favorite two things are sewing and paper crafts.  I just love to create, that gives me great pleasure and when i can share what i make with my friends, that makes it even more enjoyable! 

For this two week challenge, i was invited to share one of my crafts and i chose to share 3D decoupage and a fancy fold card called "Card in a Box".  The theme is "Congratulations" so i went with the baby images from My Besties.  The girl image is Brand New and comes pre-colored for you to make into a 3-D decoupage image. *Note- My Besties 3D Deco challenge is also brand new and we'd love to see you all giving it a try!

The second baby image is IMG #754 and is not a 3D decoupage sheet, it can be colored up and made into a 3D image..just like most of the My Besties.

I have a "mini" tutorial for making a 3D decoupage image on my blog, Grandma Bonnie's Place along with a picture step by step instructions for making the "Card in a Box".

I can't wait to see what you all create for this challenge..i will be checking out each one! 

Here`s my project:

  
Thank you so much for your beautiful project Grandma Bonnie!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Utfordring #14 - / Challenge #14
Tema: Gratulerer 
Theme: Congratulation

Her er litt inspirasjon fra våre flinke DT medlemmer /


Here are som inspiration from our talented DT members.



2 kommentarer:

  1. OMGosh, I'm in the Top 3! Thank you so very very much! I am so excited and happy to receive this honor. Thank you tons and tons! Hugs, Gail

    SvarSlett
  2. I am very happy to be TOP 3. Thanks and kisses

    SvarSlett

Takk for at du legger igjen en hilsen, den blir lest og satt pris på!/
Thank you for leaving a comment, it will be read and appreciated!